Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Bump-Date: Week 9

Baby Size: <1"; Grape or Olive

Baby Weight: <0.5oz
*********************
This week the baby is the size of a green olive (.9 inches)!  Baby Olivia or Oliver this week...haha!  Symptoms have yet evaded another week; little to no nausea, just sleepy.  The last few weeks I have been getting dizzy, light headed, clammy, and hot in Church while kneeling or standing.  Then yesterday I went to the restroom at work and almost blacked out when I stood up.  I called and talked with the nurse at the dr's office and she said it's pretty normal because my heart is having a hard time adjusting to the excessive blood and blood flow, so when I stand up or stay in one position too long my blood pressure bottoms out; it's called postural hypertension.  They said it's common in the first trimester and not to worry unless it happens while sitting down.  I just don't like that feeling and the sickly feeling I have afterwards for like 30 minutes.

I noticed this week that my stomach has gotten noticeably harder in my lower abdomen, and I am 'growing' this 'ring' about 1/2" - 1" below my belly button...I'm assuming this is baby fat forming haha!  I also noticed certain jeans are too tight while others are too big.  I have a pair of low rise pants that are uncomfortable to wear because of where they hit my belly.  However, I have a pair of super low rise pants that are too big!  It's like my pooch moved up my stomach to my newly formed 'ring' so the low rise pants are falling off.  It's kind of humorous and annoying all at the same time.

Well I'm sleepy so I'm going to wrap this up, but here's a picture for week 9...still a little tubby and bloat, but take my word there is firmness under my 'ring' that you can see haha! :)

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh you look adorable. What a little pooch. i love it. Happy 9 weeks!!! I remember having dizzy spells as well earlier on. Oh and the headaches too! eeekk.. hope in the next weeks, you start feeling better. Just think.. its for a GREAT cause! =)

    much love to ya!

    ReplyDelete