Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bump-Date: Week 10

Baby Size: 1"; Kumquat

Baby Weight: <0.5oz
*********************
Well I just ended week 10! Everything was good this week, and I've started looking at furniture to see what all I really like...I've been looking just not actively looking and comparing reviews/prices!  It's getting exciting. The baby was the size of a prune this week and now has all fingers, toes, and major organs!  I can't wait until December 1st to hear the heartbeat, makes me super excited.  This week I noticed that my lower abdomen is sore depending on how to sit/stand/lay, I assume it's everything stretching...speaking of stretching...I am getting these light white stretch marks!  From the research I've done, it doesn't matter how much lotion you do or do not use, nor the type of lotion you use, if you're going to get them...you're going to get the regardless!  Boo...hopefully they stay white, otherwise I guess I'll just have to deal with it.

Today's Thanksgiving and  I'm thankful for Kyle, our expanding family, our families and friends!  Thank you to everyone who influences our lives :)

No comments:

Post a Comment