Monday, June 30, 2014

Bump-Date #2: Week 29

Baby Size: 15"; Butternut Squash
Baby Weight: 2.5 lb
*********************

Week 29 was rather uneventful in relation to Dylan, which is great :) Kyle and and I were both off this week, so we took a mini vacation to Sea World - San Antonio with Colton!  He really enjoyed it!!  The animals were really amazing!  Colton especially loved the splash park that they had, he played and played in that thing for over an hour.  Luckily, we had decided to let him play when we were getting ready to head home, so he was able to wear himself out good!!  He was even talking about it the next day when we were already back home.  The rest of the week Kyle and I worked on stuff around the house; Kyle outside and I in Dylan's room.  I tell you...he will not be short on clothes by no means!  I have stuff from Colton, as well as clothes that others have give me; I'm even giving some away to others that need clothes as well.  It's getting so close and the anxiety is starting to set in...along with the nesting :)

I's hungry :) 29 wk 5d

No comments:

Post a Comment