Monday, January 13, 2014

Coming back...

I know it has been months since I last posted anything about Colton, but I felt after he turned 1 that the blog had fulfilled everything that I set out to with it...document our journey to getting pregnant, the pregnancy itself, and his first year of life.  Here is a recent picture of the not so little anymore guy!  He is growing into such a little man, and everyday he surprises me with something new he says or discovers...truly amazing!



With that being said, I would like to announce that I will be making a come back for the next year or so :)  As Colton is being promoted to "Big Brother!"  I go to my confirmation appointment January 21, so a week away before we meet our bean for the first time!!  I'm super excited, and can't wait to document the next year!

1 comment: