Thursday, February 14, 2013

First Ash Wednesday

Colton went to his first Ash Wednesday mass and got his little ashes :)  He is getting to the age where people like to play with him in Church so it is becoming quite a chore to take him to Church.  It isn't a bad thing though, I know people like to play with babies, heck I always played with babies too, I just haven't experienced it from a parents side until now. He likes to use me as a bouncer in church, so he stands on my legs and bounces up and down, then when he catches the attention of someone behind us, they play with him and the laughing/cooing starts.  I love his little laugh don't get me wrong, but he doesn't do it when people are singing, just when there is silence...complete silence!  Then he decides to let our a shriek of laughter haha :) it's super cute, but I'm sure some people don't like it when they are trying to pray.  Oh well, it's a short phase :)


His first ashes!

No comments:

Post a Comment