Sunday, December 2, 2012

Time Flys...

My oh my how time flys!  I can't believe Colton is already 6 months old!  In the last 6 months we have accomplished many things:
  • sleeping through the night
  • eating fruits, veggies, and meats
  • rolling from tummy to back
  • trying to roll from back to tummy
  • sitting up
  • 'talking'
  • teething
It is just crazy how fast everything happens, and how much they change in a short 6 months.  When I was pregnant and before, 6 months seems to drag on, but now 6 months is flying by before my eyes.  Before long he will be crawling, walking, talking, and growing bigger and bigger.  It is crazy how much they change in a short amount of time...and to think how small he was this time last year.  Tomorrow Colton is moving to a new daycare, one closer to me...like AT my work :)  I am super excited to have him so close to me during the day and to know he is in good hands.  Our last daycare wasn't really working for us.  I know that no place will be perfect, but I felt like he needed to be somewhere else other than our original daycare.  This month will also be Colton's first Christmas.  We already have the tree up and he love staring at the lights and reaching for the ornaments; I'm soo happy he can't crawl yet otherwise I don't think our tree would survive!


1 comment: