Monday, November 5, 2012

5 months

Well Mr. Colton is 5 months old now!  He's getting so big and is growing way faster than I expected.  He is such a big boy, no literally, he is a big boy :) he is big for his age, and is actually as big as cousin Logan who is 2 months older!  With all he has been eating it really doesn't surprise me though...I am not looking forward to his food bill when he's a teenager!  Colton is trying to roll from his tummy to his back, but isn't really interested in trying to roll from his back to his tummy...I'm sure he will be doing that soon enough though.  We are starting to Christmas shop for the little man and it is way harder than I expected.  I guess it is kind of harder because I have mad it hard by buying this early instead of waiting until Christmas :) Like we were going to buy a jumper for him for Christmas, but I found one for a great deal and couldn't pass it up; I'm glad now I didn't wait because he loves LOVES the jumper.  He hasn't started cutting teeth yet but he drools all the time and all over everything.  Oh one funny thing, he has found his voice and 'talks' all the time; sometimes he tries to reach a different octave and you can hear his voice cutting in and out...super cute!!

Hands and fingers always in his mouth


No comments:

Post a Comment